RECON, Forged in Battle
Recon Forged In Battle
Recon Power Bikes is proud of our veterans. Because of our backgrounds as active, reserve and veteran military members, we firmly believe in doing things with integrity and honor. Our electric-powered bike company was founded on these principles and strives to meet them every single day.
You simply get more bike for your buck with Recon Power Bikes. All-Terrain, Made Military Tough is not only our motto, but it’s also our creed. We have created the most heavy-duty frames out there for electric mountain bikes, paired with only quality components, power technology and accessories.
Some of the things you can expect to find on every Recon Power Bike include:
- Heavy-duty frame with Lifetime Warranty
- Shimano & SRAM Gears
- Samsung 48-volt lithium-ion battery
- Smart LCD Controller
- Fat Boy Puncture resistant Tires
- Hydraulic Disc brakes
- Coil Suspension
We believe in our electric-powered bikes so much so, that we encourage you to take the Recon Value Challenge. Check out our Recon Challenge Checklist to compare our power bikes to other ebikes out there and see why we are unquestionably the best electric mountain bike.
Have more questions about our electric-powered bikes? Great! Learn more on our power bikes FAQ page or contact us today for more information about becoming an official Recon Power Bikes dealer.
[ri-kon–uh-suh ns, -zuh ns]
noun: reconnaissance; plural noun: reconnaissances
- military observation of a region to locate an enemy or ascertain strategic features. “an excellent aircraft for low-level reconnaissance” synonyms: preliminary survey, survey, exploration, observation, investigation, examination, inspection; preliminary surveying or research. “conducting client reconnaissance”
Examples of reconnaissance include patrolling by troops (skirmishers, Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol, U.S. Army Rangers, cavalry scouts, or military intelligence specialists), ships or submarines, manned/unmanned reconnaissance aircraft, satellites, or by setting up covert observation posts. Espionage normally is not reconnaissance, because reconnaissance is a military’s special forces operating ahead of its main forces; spies are non-combatants operating behind enemy lines. Often called “recce” (British and Canadian English) or “recon” (American and Australian English), the associated verb is reconnaître.
Veterans come from a previous culture built for mission accomplishment in mind. They have ingrained leadership talents and take their responsibilities seriously. We understand the value of active duty, reserve, and veteran military personnel. We are actively seeking Veterans as Recon dealers. We make a commitment to train them every step of the way, to aid them in becoming successful business owners.
Strengths our veteran team members bring to the workplace:
- Working well in a team environment. Teamwork is considered an essential part of daily life and is the foundation on which safe military operations are built.
- Having a sense of duty. Responsibility for job performance and accountability for completing missions is something to take pride in.
- Experiencing self-confidence. Holding a realistic estimation of self and ability based on experiences is expected of each service member.
- Being organized and disciplined.
- Possessing a strong work ethic. In the military, the mission always comes first.
- Having the ability to follow through on assignments, even under difficult or stressful circumstances.
- Possessing a variety of cross-functional skills, such as extensive training on computer programs and systems, interacting with various people with different skills to accomplish a task, and coordinating and troubleshooting problems in novel and known conditions.
- Being able to problem solve quickly and creatively.
- Being able to adapt to changing situations.
- Being able to follow rules and schedules.